melissajyoung28
melissajyou... asks:
Q:

I really wish to loose my weight. I am done with all those exercises and medications. Can anyone suggest me something that will work?

In Topics: Eating disorders

|
LauraJackson-13
LauraJackso... writes:
So let me ask you.. how much weight you have now? You know.. this is the same problem I have been suffering. I was tired of doing all the exercises. Nothing could reduce my weight until I think about going to First Markham Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre at Markham, Ontario. They provide a treatment which can reduce the weight naturally. It really worked great and I could loose 20 kg of weight! I should say thanks to my doctor in the first place who suggested me the treatment.

0
0
KrithigaAhana
KrithigaAhana writes:
Try GM diet. Visit http://www.gmdietworks.com/
This really  works.

0
0
TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
Write down everything you eat in the day. Figure out what food that you often eat has the most calories. For me it was peanut butter and orange juice and  I stopped buying both - I don't keep them in the house.

Lately there's research that shows diet soda has something in it that increases our appetites. There are few calories in diet soda but now they think that diet soda causes us to gain weight anyway. Drink water. If you want the water to have some zing, sqeeze a lemon into it.

If you don't exercise, it becomes very hard to lose weight. I don't have any tricks there - exercise is essential to weight lose and good health in general.

0
0