stamanda1
stamanda1 asks:
Q:

Why did I lose the number of workbooks I can download when I canceled my membership?

I signed up for the monthly membership months ago.  However, I was working with high school kids, and didn't really use this site that often. I found out I would be moving to elementary school in September, and was excited about being able to utilize the workbooks. I maintained my membership, and was saving the two workbooks a month until I had a better understanding of what I would need for the elementary students. In July, my daughter became ill, and the medical bills were piling up, so I had to cut back wherever I could. Unfortunately, that included cancelling my education.com membership temporarily. I knew I had about 10 workbooks available, and knew that would carry me over until I could renew my membership. Now that I've canceled the paid membership, however, I no longer have access to all those workbooks. I'm so very disappointed that I paid for all those months, and you took the workbooks I earned through my paid membership away. That seems very underhanded. Had I known that was going to happen, I would have gone ahead and gotten the workbooks, and then canceled the membership. I had intended to start the membership back up when my financial situation settled, but this policy of not giving something earned has left me with a bad feeling. Is there any way this can be remedied, or are those workbooks gone?
In Topics: Private School

|