Anonymous
Q:

I have lost all interest in life, and don't have a reason to wake up every morning? What should i do to regain confidence and interest in life?

I'm a graduate who has a obtained a Bachelor's degree and a Master degree from recognised engineering universities.
A large MNC sponsored and pre-hired me before my master  degree to work in their company, i signed a contract.
All my friends and family were very proud of me.

Unfortunately due to the crisis in the company, the company is in no measures to take me in, my contract is going to get cancelled, i literally lost my job.

I started applying to other companies, applied around 200 jobs, among which i got 3 interviews which i screwed badly, and got rejected too.

Apart from that, things have got kinda rough between my boyfriend and me who are by the way in a long distance relationship for past 2 years. Our relationship is almost broke.

And as i'm away from family and friends for the past 2 years, and i don't hang out much or go to parties/clubbing (allergic to such kinda atmosphere), i tend to retain myself from strangers, all this made me very lonely and depressed and i lost all self confidence and interest for life.

I dont feel like doing anything anymore, i just waste my time all day long not doing anything useful.

I dont wanna feel like this, i thought maybe you guyw can help me out giving out some advices?
Very firstly i need to regain interest and confidence.
Thank you.

In Topics: School and Academics, Self esteem and identity, Depression

|

alliyah#1
alliyah#1 writes:
Try stuff go out there maby take a walk around and that will give you time you think

1
1
Anonymous