Anonymous
Q:

A medical alarm for my child?

My daughter is just 5 years old .I think she is afraid of sleeping alone.Some days she wakes up and cries aloud.But my husband says that she should sleep separately from the childhood to become a more independent lady when she grows up.He says he can install a personal panic alarm if she needs.What is your opinion?
In Topics: Special needs

|

Sleep problems in children and fears are very common.  You may find these resources beneficial:

!- The Big Book of Parenting Solutions by Dr. Michele Borba
2- KIDULUTIONS - www.Kidlutions.com  - Solutions for tough kid problems

2
0

mollyhixson
mollyhixson writes:
I do agree with your husband.Even I have installed one in my home from My Alarmcare from Canada for my child.But try to find out whether there is something else that is stopping her from sleeping alone.For example she may have seen a frighting scene in television or while she was at her school.If it a sudden change then you should deal this matter more seriously!

1
0