Anonymous asks:

Can I get medical insurance for someone , for instance, in Ohio when I live in Washington state?

Our grandson goes to college in Ohio. He is working through college, but doesn't receive cash, but room and board and most of his college books. We would like for him to have medical insurance. He also travels around the U.S. with a church choir while in school. Is there a particular type of insurance, or company, that can help us out here? My husband and I will be paying for the insurance here in WA. The student is 23 and my husband and I are both retired and on Social Security.
In Topics: Financial planning for college
> 60 days ago