Anonymouss_
Anonymouss_ asks:
Q:

I have a meeting with my daughter's principal next week about why the staff are not putting a stop to the bullying against my child how should i proce

My daughter is 12 yrs old she is a wonderful kid she has been recently sick and has missed a number of days in school well every week one of her classmates will say something hurtful to her the next day it escalates to several students and it all stems just from her being absent or late she's a good student she's very quite i have always told her while at school and other wise be a lady and always act responsible for your own actions she cries everyday how do i help my child from this? My daughter is afraid to get in trouble with the teachers and staff if she stands up for herself sidebar this school by the way is a Christan based school
In Topics: School and Academics, My Relationship with my child's school, Bullying and teasing

|

Be open and honest with the principle. Talk about how together as a team you can address the issue of bullying.

Offer resources to the principle and teacher that they maybe to use in the classroom as away to teach the kids about the issue bullying and how it effects people.

Encourage your daughter to speak up if someone is saying something mean and hurtful to her. Helpful her to focus on the positive things about herself. Maybe together you could make a list of her positive qualities about herself.

1-800-448-3000
0
0

ally1922
ally1922 writes:
Say that you wish that bullying would stop and that the school should try to do something about it.

0
4