hash200392 asks:

which is better MEM or Msc?

I have pursued my engineering in electronics and communication and currently i am working as control and instrumentation engineering. i have experience of 1 years in this field now.I am planning to do my masters but i am confused whether to pursue it in masters in engineering management or master in science . Finally i am planning to settle in UAE so suggest me something which will help me out to get a good job in UAE and settle my future over there. Will be very thankfull for your valuable advice. thanking you
In Topics: Worldwide education issues

ahmedkamran... writes:
If you have decided to settle in UAE so i recommend you to take admission in engineering management because there are lots of opportunities in Middle East region. There would be some huge competition but it all depends on your effort you make to become a better career.
Best of luck