Annaandchris
Annaandchris asks:
Q:

Are there going to be more middle school and high school materials added.

Dear Sir and/or Madam;
My husband and I have really enjoyed this program. My younger children have really gained from it, but on the other hand my older has not had nearly enough information from this.  There are so few choices, we have used up many of the resources already. We have only been a subscriber for a few months. As a homeschooling family it is so nice to be able to pull additional pages for help when they need it.  Being able to stay so involved and offer much needed help to our children is a blessing.  Thanks to all who work so hard to create a wonderful program.  Please see what can be done for the older children. There is so much information out there.  Reading is essential.  With great reading and writing materials, children can get a wealth of wonderful and useful information. Informative information of which they will use in their daily lives as they become adults. As a parent I do not want to hinder them in any way, so the more information, the better. I would love to continue this program well into my other children's higher levels of education, but to do that, we will have to see much greater information for those years; which are middle through high school years. Thanks again so much for all the hard work.

In closing,
Chris and Anna Tucker
In Topics: Helping my child with school work and home work

|