Anonymous
Q:

How Do I Tell My Mom About My Boyfriend?

Okay, so Ive been with my best friend for a month now ad my parents don't know. i don't know how to tell them...or bring it up in a conversation with them. its gonna be awkward because me and my parents aren't so close enough to talk about anything except have a regular conversation. me and him have known each other for about 2 yrs now and he has met my whole family including my parents and brothers and sisters. but....its just that Ive been wanting to tell them I'm with him but its hard because they are always busy. i just feel like theyre not ready to let me grow up because i feel like they dont trust me.? CAN ANYONE HELP ME??
In Topics: Friendships and peer relationships, Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|

Hello-  

You are asking some great questions.  Perhaps you can address them in a forum by Annie Fox, who offers a place for teens to chat without judgement via Hey Terra.  Go to www.AnnieFox.com to get more information.

0
0

Treyron2242
Treyron2242 writes:
Just get them in a good mood then in a conversation when their happy then you should bring it up.

0
0