alexaplease
alexaplease asks:
Q:

My mom ignores me & told me she doesn't like me

I'm 16 , and my parents are divorced, since I was 4. My mom re-married 2years ago , and had a child (my little sister who is 9). My mom is very moody, and I think she is bipolar because her mom was. I'm not allowed to do anything (literally nothing), and her and my stepdad constantly gang up on me and ignore me. I told her I want to live with my dad , but then she guilt tripped me by saying that I will miss my school , and dance competition team. One time we got in an argument and she told me that she hates me. She's also told me that I'm demonized . Today she took my little sister shopping and hasn't said anything to me all day. I've been home alone while her and my sis shop and eat. I have no idea why she ignores me. I cry often and I'm very sad. I try to tell her my feelings but she ignores it. Idk what to do. Please help me.
In Topics: Blended families, Single parent families, Divorce Issues

|

ShirleyCressDudley

I'm sorry you are having such a tough time. I would recommend talking to the school counselor and asking about local resources to help you.

I wish you the very best.

Kindest Regards,

Shirley Cress Dudley, MA LPC NCC FACMPE
Founder and Executive Director of The Blended and Step Family Resource Center

0
0
Anonymous