hbhbh
hbhbh asks:
Q:

how to tell my mom im cutting again

I DO NOT WANNA DO IT IN PERSON AND I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT OR SHOW HER THE CUTS. i have done it before and talking to her just made me wanna do it more. she wasnt mad she was very supportive and nice about it but i cant. so should i text her and tell her im doing it again and i dont wanna talk about it just want her to know?
In Topics: Teen issues

|

It takes a great deal of courage to reach out and let others know we are hurting inside.  Your mother sounds very supportive and like she loves you very much.  It is important to keep in mind that she cannot help you if she does not know what is going on.  Be open and honest with her about the fact that you are cutting again.  If you do not feel comfortable telling her in person, texting her is a great idea.  You could even consider writing her a letter or showing her this post, if that would be easier.  The important thing is not how you tell her but the fact that you do tell her that you are cutting again.  Doing this will allow you to get the help and support you need right now.  Hang in there and take good care of yourself.

1-800-448-3000      
0
0

HVP45
HVP45 writes:
What is it about communicating with your mom verbally that is so challenging for you?  From your question, I understand you want to tell her so she can help you.  Are you afraid of confrontation?  I'd like to help but want to know more about what your struggles are with telling your mom verbally.

0
0

1-800-448-3000      

0
0