Anonymous
Q:

How do I tell my mom I want to get a sex change? (I'm a boy at the moment)

Ive felt like this since I was 9 Im 13 now, though I'm really obsessed with girls/ being a girl. I'm not at all happy with my body I don't answer with excitement anymore to anyone questions...I would always fake it...before I was 9 I didn't know what 'transsexual' meant so I just hung out with girls...(moslty Japanese girl because I spent most of my life in Okinowa, Japan...) Ive already told my mom I want to be a girl...she said she would get me a therapist but I don't thinkshe ever did...but my question to you guys is..."how can I tell my mom I want a sex change" without making the convo awkward...thanks for reading guys...please answer this question...it gets harder to sleep at night...last night I only got 2 hours of sleep :(
In Topics: Physical development, Teen issues, Teen sexuality and dating

|

I feel for you. You have been struggling with this for a very long time.  Although it will not be easy, there is no better way than to be honest. Have a frank discussion with your mom. Tell her about your emotional struggle and about your wishes. Seeing a therapist is also a very good idea as doing that will help you get through the process.  After you talk with your mom, you should see your doctor who will guide you in the right direction. Consider learning the legal process for gender change in your state.

Best of luck to you.

1
3

blueseahorse62
blueseahors... writes:
PLEASE!!!!!! You are you you are so why would you change. You should discuss this with some one you trust and get over this. God made you a boy. He took time planning all you can do being a boy. You can't fulfill your purpose in life if you change yourself. Get a counselor to help you get over this. Listem, you will never actually be a girl, thats impossible. Think about the long run, you may be embarresed in future.

0
0
Anonymous