Snowhitepanther
Snowhitepan... asks:
Q:

My12 year old daughtwr is out of control

My 12 year old is lying so much lately. She tells her step mom and dad that I have no food which is a total lie  i always have food I spend at least 1000 on food. She has lost her iPod cause she was talking bad with boys. She has cut herself something happen about 3 months ago which is being investigated by the cops. She was the victim she was sexual molested. Which we are seeking help. Not sure if it will help cause she is very stubborn. She is always mean to her step dad she fights with her sisters all the time. She is ADHD but has meds for it. She is very lazy and yells at everyone.

I've tried everything with her she is even mean to me her own mom. Even when we buy her stuff she likes. I'm very lost on what to do. She is even getting this bad at her dads and step mom's too. Need advice plz

|
homay
homay writes:
give her some counselings, tell her about the hard time that you are going through and the sufferings and sacrifice that you made. i think words are more stronger than action..

0
0
Mlisah
Mlisah writes:
If your child was sexually molested she is most likely experiencing serious emotional problems that need to be dealt with by a licensed professional counselor immediately.  Her behaviors indicate serious problems that require interventions at school and home.   You can ask for help from the school counselor and your family would benefit from counseling as well. Her behaviors may be a cry for help and should be addressed professionally as soon as possible.

0
1