canpanita
canpanita asks:
Q:

What are the obligations of a babysitter and a nanny? How much should a babysitter get paid?

I'm a babysitter and I'm working form 9:00am to 7:00pm. I wanted to know the difference between a babysitter and a nanny and their obligations.
In Topics: Child care

|

jkay90
jkay90 writes:
Babysitters - they work on a few short hours. Their responsibilities include playing with the kids, putting them to bed and watching over them. They work on hourly rates. They can get paid with extra commission if they agreed to do light housework - cooking, light housekeeping and tutoring the kids.

Nannies - they stay and take care of the kids full-time while the parents are at work. Their responsibilities include preparation of meals, help the kids with their homework, drive them to school and fetch them back home and takes care of the housework.

http://topsitters.com

1
0