Jamesdo
Jamesdo asks:
Q:

What Is The Best Online Translator ?

Where can i find Free Online translator , English to Spanish , English to German , English to French . Better Than Google Translator
Any help Appreciated
In Topics: School and Academics, Children and the internet

|
Markes

Best Answer!

For me i used google translation before Until i found new tool to translate from two sites Together "Google - Bing(Babelfish) " So i have two results instead of one so it's the best over

Review From Author "Through Our Dictionary You can translate text from and to more than 51 Languages easily ,With just one click you get double translation one from Google translator Other from Bing translator two are completely different so you can compare between them and choose best translation for you . "

Link in resource
1
0

TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
I like Babelfish. None of the 'machine translators' does a perfect job by any means - to get an accurate translation you still need a person to do that but I'm impressed with the improvement in the online translators over the years.

0
0