sillyoldgrandma
sillyoldgra... asks:
Q:

Has there been anyone paralyzed or died from H1N1 flu shot?

In Topics: H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu)

|

Dear sillyoldgrandma:

Your concern is obvious and I respect your question. The H1N1 vaccine is being watched very carefully this year.  No one has died of the vaccine to our knowledge nor has there been any paralysis linked directly to the vaccine in the medical literature at this time.  The safety of this vaccine is the same safety of any seasonal yearly vaccine which comes to medical care.

2
1

soakthesoul
soakthesoul writes:
I know of a person who is temp paralyzed from the vaccine but she dos still tihnk people should get the shot she says its a 1 in 100 000 you will be paralyzed

1
1
youknowit
youknowit writes:
My mother recieved the H1N1 shot and actually had motor paralysis where she could see and hear but could not move her body for over an hour then came out and was fine then went back in two more times.  Has anyone ever heard of this happening to anyone else.  Are they having any other symptoms after the fact.

Thanks

1
1
andyhere
andyhere writes:
I just came back from the hospital where I've visited my cousin (in London, UK). She had the H1N1 vaccination earlier this year (2010).  She is completely paralysed from her middle down to the toes and it's already been a week. She has no feeling and no movement at all in her legs. That's what made me start my research.

please have a look at the google search results and see how likely it is to be linked:
http://www.google.co.uk/#q=flu+vaccine+2010+paralysis

Her condition started by strong pain in the legs that just got worse when she lied down. She gradually lost the use of her legs within the following 20minutes until she had no use of them at all and also no feeling in them.

Obviously we have no proof that this is due to her vaccination earlier this year but I assume it seems like the only "more obvious" reason at all.

She was perfectly healthy before this happened (at 34yrs of age)

1
1
Lorig2727
Lorig2727 writes:
My right vocal cord is paralyzed as a result of the Swine flu (H1N1) vaccine. It happen 3 weeks after getting the shot and all my other test results indicate that I am a perfectly normal 39 year old, other than the paralysis. I have trouble swallowing liquids, some days can only whisper and struggle to speak everyday. My neurologist has confirmed that it is a result of the shot. Not everyone always makes that connection and often times it is not reported.

0
0
karyn7
karyn7 writes:
apparently as I read ... Yes! However the Doc says no... Hmmm

0
0
karyn7
karyn7 writes:
Dr. Wayne Yankus says no. However those who have received the H1N1 vaccine did become paralyzed from It

0
0