daddi
daddi asks:
Q:

Looking for parent to carpool with

I am looking for a responsible person (parents whose kids are already in the Fairview Elementary School) who can pick and drop my son with their children. Is anyone interested, or does anyone know a responsible person? I appreciate your guidance and help.
THANKS
MOTHER
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness, School and Academics, Parent Teacher Association (PTA)

|

I suggest that you contact your child's school directly, or other parents in your child's class. Often schools have parent community forums where parents can interact, and you may be able to find that type of resource through the school's website. Additionally, a school administrator may be able to direct you towards a different resource where you can get in touch with other parents.

You can use our Find a School feature to track down the school's contact information. I'm including the link below.

0
0
Anonymous