Dan The Man
Dan The Man asks:
Q:

Are there any parents with children who have IEP's in northeast Pennsylvania?

I'm Loooking for Parents with Children who have IEP's in North East Pennsylvania. I'm from Dunmore Pa and have children in the nightmare process of IEP's. There so much misinformation from the school district and was looking for like minded parents to get together once a month to discuss our frustrations and obsticles to getting our children educated. It's hard to hear one voice but it's also hard to ignore many voices.
In Topics: Autism & Aspergers Syndrome

|

Dan The Man
Dan The Man writes:
The school system makes the process of getting help so confusing and intimidating that I've found getting an Advocate to be the most effective. If your interested I have several names and Phone numbers email me . The cost was $100 for a consultation and $30/ hr for meetings. A lawyer will charge $150-250/hr and he'll be in over his head since it's a specialized field.Email me if you need the names of the advocates or if you just need any insights I might have. My email address is dunmorepta@gmail.com

0
0