Anonymous
Q:

what should i do to my parents who stressed me all the time and calling me a fool for life and  a useless dog?just want to 4get of it.pliz help me.

i didn't want to get suspended from school but all did not work.last year i was suspended from school after being accused of escaping out of school to go for a night club which i could not refused because sometimes arguing with a teacher is fooling a teacher that is what the teachers say,bringing you in to logger heads with the teacher.
my parents began stressing me just three years ago but i couldn't take it very seriously,it began hurting a lot when i was suspended and now they have left me stranded at home yet others are at school.they wanted to take me in some fake school yet other bros are in good schools,my younger bro told me not to go to that school and i did so.
now days they full of saying some words which  is not supposed to mentioned to a 17year old boy like me and since i had drop from my usual positions in class,they abuse saying they are wasting their money on a fool,a useless dog,even sometimes saying i will be a thieve of which i don't wish.what should i do to make me forget o such insults and hurting words??  
In Topics: School and Academics, Family fun / holiday celebrations

|