jimmylove126
jimmylove126 asks:
Q:

My parents found out I'm talking to a guy on the phone

name is leah and in 17years of age, today my parents found out that I've been talking to this guy (he's 20 yes of age) ...I live in Texas and he lives in Philly. We were in a relationship for almost two yrs.. we talk for hours on end ....me and him never did anything wrong ...all we wanted was a good future together ....after he came along I realized what realty was and started focusing on our future ..my grades got better...I got a job ...I was more responsible ..I started to spend more time with family
He's absolutely the love of my life
It breaks my heart to think that I have to forget him ...
I feel that I need him in my life... plz help
Idk what to do ...im so lost..my parents told me that if this goes on I'll be kicked out the house...and there would be no more relationship between me and them ...I'm scared to loose both of them ..
I have every one but I feel like I have no one ...I still want him and love him very dearly...but I don't want to hurt my parents ....he's willing to wait till were older but I'm scared that time would change that plz tell me what I should do ..
In Topics: Teen issues

|