Smithy222
Smithy222 asks:
Q:

Ex partner does weird things with our daughter. What should I do?

My expartner is Spanish and he has a very different way of disciplining our daughter. He demands she respects him and will try and force her down till she gives him a kiss. He gives her foot rubs and asks her to wash his hair while she is in the bath. I found him once in her bed asleep with his jogging pants on the floor beside the bed but pants still on. He used to nibble her ear too or bite her feet or bottom but in play. He used to complain if i held her hand when crossing carparks when she was a toddler. She calls him an idiot  daily and says she hates him but it is obviously not true. He sometimes also knocks on her head. I just don't know what to do. It all just seems really weird and He says its just cultural differences. What should I do?
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family

|