poi's asks:

the police are refusing to press charges against this girl who punched my son ? She has now lied saying she punched him because he touched her. ?

I wanted to press charges against this bully who assaulted my son, but the police have said that they have investigated incident and are not going to take any action ? Can they do this ? As this girl and her friends are saying my son touched them inappropriately ?  The school teacher is siding with this story, and police also ? What can i do ?
In Topics: Bullying and teasing
> 60 days ago



Boys Town National Hotline
Feb 26, 2014
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

If this situation is still ongoing and you are not getting answers, you can escalate your concerns to the school board or district and talk to the county sheriff about your concerns if you feel the police are not responding appropriately.  It is good that you are an involved parent and are helping your son sort this out.
 - Sara, Counselor

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely