raviamit asks:

Polytechnic supplementary

I have stopped my Polytechnic in the year of 2009 (Status is incomplete. i.e;
i didn't write final year exams). Now i want to complete B Sc Computers through
distance education. Could you please let me know how i can proceed?
In Topics: Worldwide education issues
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely