Q:

What is the possibility of a 14 yr. old German girl attending school for a month in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii?

I am looking for someone who can help me with a young visitor. I am wondering about the possibility of a 14 yr. old German girl being allowed to attend school for a month this winter when she is visiting with me in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii-- from approx. Jan. 16 to Feb. 14. She is the daughter of a German exchange student who lived with my family in Nebraska as a teenager and attended our local high school for a year. The mother would love for her daughter to have some cultural exchange with a US school during her visit with us. Would someone please contact me so that we can have some discussion regarding this? Thank you so much.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Study abroad

|

jritchie
jritchie writes:

Thank you for your question. How nice of you to host a young international student! A great resource for international study abroad programs is LanguageInternational.com. I included a link to their site below that will show the different English study programs in Hawaii. Good luck in your search!

1
0