Anonymous
Q:

Someone's preschool child was dragged by the teacher

Dear Readers,

Please help me in writing a complain to a school's higher management as i have a problem writing. below are the points from which you will understand what i am trying to say.

today when i went to pick up my child who has just been admitted in preschool, i saw that a lady teacher was lifting one child of aroud 3 years from her one arm and dragged it to the wall and then further pushed that sweet child with her foot. the child was continously crying and was trying to say something to teacher in her own language which i think only a mother or father can understand.despite of listening  to her the teacher scolded that little girl, then i saw that the little girl stood up and then again tried to come to this teacher but the teacher scolded her in such a tone that the other child sitting beside this little girl urinated in his pant. it was a very heart breaking moment for me. i almost cried by thinking that what if the same treatment is given to my child. i am no expert writing good complaint letter but i want any of the parent who has good grip on writing letter in english language to help me because only a father or mother can express the words.

|