GISELE.MARINS
GISELE.MARINS asks:
Q:

I need to know about preschool

hi. I'm new here in this site and need help. I plan to spend time 1 year and a half in Orlando with two daughters, and I need to know if the Bay Meadows Elementary School accepts children aged 4. I also like to know if the school provides the acceptance letter for the student visa and if there tuition costs, since the student is international. if someone can give me that information I will be thankful, for information on the Internet are confused.
sorry for bad english. thank you
In Topics: Preschool

|

Lonnie K. Chin

Hello!  Welcome to the USA!  You should be able to find the address and phone # of the Bay Meadows School in Orlando, Florida's governmental website.  Call the school directly to find out if they have a preschool.  Children aged 4 are too young for kindergarten, therefore, should attend a preschool.  If Bay Meadows does not have a preschool, they should be able to refer you to a preschool nearby.  Many preschools are run by non-profit organizations, churches, and others are privately run.  A few for low-income families may be free, but, most charge some tuition which may or may not be determined according to the child's family income.  Before being admitted to any preschool program, all children need to show evidence of immunizations required by the state.  Hope this is helpful.

0
0