theotherwife1
theotherwife1 asks:
Q:

How can I prevent a teacher who had a sexual affair with my husband from speaking to my kids at school?

This teacher had an adulterous affair with my husband knowing he was married and now is trying to speak to my kids during the schoolday. Should I go to her superior or go straight to a lawyer?

|

cmgasp
cmgasp writes:
Going to a lawyer will not help, but rather waste your time and money...the teacher is not breaking any laws.

I would first speak with the teacher on the phone or send and email...even though your husband and her had an affair, as an adult you should still address the problem with her first if you can do it without a shouting match occurring (especially since she isn't breaking any rules/laws).  You can ask to speak with the principal and explain the situation and ask if he/she can speak with the teacher so that they stop speaking with your children, but ultimately she is not breaking any rules or laws, unless she is interrupting your child's class to speak with him/her.  If she is saying inappropriate things, let the principal know exactly what she has said because if it is as simple as saying hello when passing in the hallway it will seem quite silly to complain about it and the principal will probably brush it off and not address it.

0
0