Annasou
Annasou asks:
Q:

Can a principal be found bullying parents?

My family unfortunatly moved to another state. I placed my son in a school which i thought was very good. During the school year there was an insident with my son and an aid. I filed the necessary papers, but nothing happened. I want to file a complaint with the board for doing nothing, and treating my family like a bunch of children. Can i file a report for not doing nothing about my son, and bullying my family?
In Topics: Bullying and teasing, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Houli
Houli writes:
I suggest that you approach the principal once again and ask for a conference to share your concerns.  If the principal will not talk with you or provides an inadequate response you may follow the appropriate channels and ask to see someone at the school system central office.

You have every right to follow-up through proper channels if you are not satisfied.  Good luck!

0
0