kimfeller
kimfeller asks:
Q:

Print on the MAC with Safari

How come I can't print the worksheets? I am a member. I have the worksheet up on my screen.  I push "get this worksheet."  I push the print button, and it shows nothing on print screen, and nothing is printed as well. I have a MAC, with Safari. I have downloaded the latest Adobe. This question is allegedly "too short," but this is all that I can tell you.
In Topics: Helping my child with school work and home work, Helping my child with math

|

Apocolyptus
Apocolyptus , Teacher writes:
Printing in OS X

Once you have your printer set up, all you have to do is choose File > Print from any app that can print. As a shortcut, you can also type ⌘P (Command-P).  When you print a document, OS X displays a print sheet where you can set additional options for your print job.

This website doesn't like safari, so sometimes the print button doesn't like to work properly. What the link is trying to do, is send a command to your computer, through to your wired/wireless printer, that it needs to copy the data of the web-page and print it out.

Before I bore somebody to death on the forms of What and How, just know that using Command-P usually works better.

When you open the worksheet, in 99% of cases, it's a PDF. Hover your mouse in the lower right hand corner and there should be a list of magical options (I say magical, because they fade in from a mouse:Over script) and you could save the PDF to your desktop and print from your desktop, manually avoiding the Safari to Printer problem.

Google: printing on a mac

Google is your friend.

0
0