Laurenc2 , Parent asks:

Looking for a Private Teacher to help my Daughter!!

She is in 10th grade and needs help in AP world history, chemistry honors and geometry honors. She is in a virtual school program. So our hours are pretty flexible. Looking for a highly educated teacher. Master's Degree would be great!
In Topics: School and Academics, Homeschooling

TaraLawful writes:
I know quite a number of skilled tutors, but this time of the year the majority of them are either on vacations or having their annual refresher training. It obviously depends on your conditions, but sometimes students are able to handle these disciplines by themselves if you motivate them well enough. If she needs only a little side help with assignments there is always an option to use services like the one I linked bellow. It helped my nephew when he had no time to keep up with both English and Math last year.