What is the process for providing a skin care course to vocational high school students in Arizona?

"Hello, I am seeking information on how to be a provider for Voc/Tech students. We are an aesthetics school in Peoria, Arizona. We are not affiliated with cosmetology courses (hair and nails). We are skin care only. The graduates take a board for licensing and they are employed generally by physicians, medical spas, salons, and resorts. Those who do not want to work on clients are working with product manufacturing companies, are sales reps for pharmaceutical and skin care products or open their own business. There is one facility on the East side that provides this course but nothing on the West side. Do you have information on what the process is on providing this course for high school students? To get licensing, they must have at least 10 credits of English to take their boards. [Our institute] has been in operation for over 7 years."

Asked by Pamela via email.
In Topics: School and Academics, Physical Health, State education standards
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:

Consider contacting the Arizona Department of Education:

You might also research local school districts in the area (via SchoolFinder), and contacting them directly:

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely