ErickaV asks:

How do I prove High graduated from  high school when they are not showing all 4 years in there system. I did marry my Jr. year.

I graduated in 1989. I went to a private school in ninth grade and than a Traditional High for the fist two semesters of my 10th grade year. I than had a baby over Christmas break and transferred to a young mothers school. In my Jr. year I got married and had a name changed. The High school closed. I did have to take some night classed my Sr. year to help with some missing credits. My understanding was that I would graduate from my "Home School". Where I attended in 10th grade. My husband had clean out our garage 20 years ago and through out year books and my diploma, his diploma and other items in boxes.  I have accepted a job offer but they need my graduation item proof. I called today and the school district is only showing my 9th and 10th grade. They directed me to the young mothers program and they are showing the same.
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely