Anonymous asks:

Where and how can I purchase insurance for my grandson in college in Ohio and we live in WA state?

Our grandson goes to college in Ohio and lives there during the school year. My husband and I live in WA state and are trying to help him to get medical insurance. He works at college, but to pay his room and board and for books. We want him to have medical coverage (he's 23)but we intend to pay for it. Any ideas as to how to go about this? Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
In Topics: Medical problems, My child's grandparent(s)
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely