emkyle asks:

Need help in purchasing

If I purchase to become an annual plus member, how much will my card be credited every month? If I want to pay one time for the whole year do I get a discount? Does my card gets credited every month or for the whole year?

Does the annual plus member automatically gets cancelled when the subscribed 12 months limit has ended?

I f I have questions and I want to talk to someone is there a toll free number to call? Or is it only through email?

Hopefully you can get back to me as soon as possible because I want to subscribe right away...

Thanks a lot!!!

Education.c... writes:
For customer service inquiries or technical support, please send an email to webmaster@education.com.  Unfortunately, we're unable to respond to Customer Service requests in JustAsk.  Thank you!