Justanotheremogirl
Justanother... asks:
Q:

A reason to live?

I'm depressed, suicidle, cutter, emo, lesbian who is constently the center of bulling and my 'friends' are never there when they say they will be. Should I just kill myself?
In Topics: Dyslexia, Anxiety, Cutting

|

Dear Friend,

Please know that there are people who care and connect immediately with help, such as at an emergency room or counseling center. Your school should be able to help you through these steps as well, particularly the School Counselor or School Psychologist.

And of course help is simply a call away- via emergency services. There is much to live for, even if it is  difficult to see that today.  

0
0

TheTechGeekKnowsBetter
TheTechGeek... , Student writes:
i know how it feels :/ dont kill urself... kill that feeling that makes u think so... no one ever realizes how good life is... everyone looks over at the dark side...

0
1
RedCard
RedCard writes:
No. Contact a helpline first of all, and they will help you more than this website or I can. Second of all, think about how it would affect not just you... But all the people around you.

0
1
TheTechGeekKnowsBetter
TheTechGeek... , Student writes:
Note: Forget my last comment.., yeah, life really is bad... but killing oneself is not the solution to all problems...

0
0
msdove
msdove writes:
No.  Better days are coming and you won't be here to see and enjoy them.  People you are going to meet will not get the chance to enjoy you and you wont get the chance to enjoy them.  Forget those creeps in your building.  They won't be in your life forever.  They matter less than you think right now.  Keep on living. You'll see what I mean and be really glad!

1
0
rudolffairbanks
rudolffairb... writes:
Hello friend, don't think bad things. live with hope and joy.

0
0
saahi
saahi writes:
hello friend,u hav a problem so find a solution...do not try escaping it.it doesnt relieve you.u dont have friends...visit an orphanage or the destitutes,ul understand what a problem really is.... its a gift to be born as a human being understand how lucky you are.. all the best

0
0
Country_dude
Country_dude , Student writes:
I had to help another friend who wanted to kill himself as well.

YOU DO have a lot to live for. many people who actually want to kill themselves are actually being selfish(Shockingly). They are looking for self pity and they want to make people feel bad by killing themselves.

There are people that love you and care about you. Your parents and siblings can sometimes seem like they don't care about and would not care if you died, but in reality they would miss you terribly. Just think how you would feel if a brother or sister or even a parent died?

You are a pretty girl who has all the world to live for. You can continue with school eventually find a boyfriend who believes that you are the prettiest girl in the world and really cares about. You can continue and make a career. Never mind those people who say negative things about you, they just want to make themselves look better. Who cares what other people think!

Don't respond emotionally to bullying and give those kids the satisfaction of seeing that they upset you. Many times if you ignore them, they will see that they don't have any power over you.

Just Remember, You DO have a reason to live!

1
0
Anonymous