Justanotheremogirl
Justanother... asks:
Q:

A reason to live?

I'm depressed, suicidle, cutter, emo, lesbian who is constently the center of bulling and my 'friends' are never there when they say they will be. Should I just kill myself?
In Topics: Dyslexia, Anxiety, Cutting

|

Dear Friend,

Please know that there are people who care and connect immediately with help, such as at an emergency room or counseling center. Your school should be able to help you through these steps as well, particularly the School Counselor or School Psychologist.

And of course help is simply a call away- via emergency services. There is much to live for, even if it is  difficult to see that today.  

0
0

TheTechGeekKnowsBetter
TheTechGeek... , Student writes:
i know how it feels :/ dont kill urself... kill that feeling that makes u think so... no one ever realizes how good life is... everyone looks over at the dark side...

0
1
RedCard
RedCard writes:
No. Contact a helpline first of all, and they will help you more than this website or I can. Second of all, think about how it would affect not just you... But all the people around you.

0
1
TheTechGeekKnowsBetter
TheTechGeek... , Student writes:
Note: Forget my last comment.., yeah, life really is bad... but killing oneself is not the solution to all problems...

0
0
msdove
msdove writes:
No.  Better days are coming and you won't be here to see and enjoy them.  People you are going to meet will not get the chance to enjoy you and you wont get the chance to enjoy them.  Forget those creeps in your building.  They won't be in your life forever.  They matter less than you think right now.  Keep on living. You'll see what I mean and be really glad!

1
0
rudolffairbanks
rudolffairb... writes:
Hello friend, don't think bad things. live with hope and joy.

0
0
saahi
saahi writes:
hello friend,u hav a problem so find a solution...do not try escaping it.it doesnt relieve you.u dont have friends...visit an orphanage or the destitutes,ul understand what a problem really is.... its a gift to be born as a human being understand how lucky you are.. all the best

0
0
Anonymous