murray asks:

how to receive funding for a college course through working tax credits

how do a get an application form for funding a college course through working tax credits
In Topics: Financial planning for college
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hi, Here are some online resources that you may find helpful in locating the information and forms you need to take advantage of the tax credit for college...

First, start with the U.S. Department of Education financial aid websites:

If you need some background on the new tax credits, here are two related recent announcements from the White House:

April 2009:

June 2009:

I would also recommend that you visit's new special edition on college financing:
It includes a variety of articles that offer insights on how to find scholarships, loans and other creative ways to pay for college, as well as info about the U.S. Dept. of Education’s efforts to ease paying for college.

Good luck -- I hope you are able to secure the resources you need to complete your college education.
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely