Daniel_Guillot
Daniel_Guil... , Parent asks:
Q:

Can you recommend some Windows based educational software?

I am looking for some affordable Windows-based educational software for 3rd grade and up.  My goal is to instill an interest in learning in my daughter.  She is doing well in school but her interest level is low.  I feel she could perform much better and pay attention more if she was interested in learning.  I have thought of interactive encyclopedias and web-based educational material, but I am not sure what is currently available.  Can you help me?
In Topics: Helping my child with school work and home work

|

Here are some e-Learning products that Education.com recommends for math, reading and learning languages: http://www.education.com/e-learning/

I hope others will chime in with their favorites as well. Thanks for asking!

0
0
jeffreyevers
jeffreyevers writes:
Hello friend, there are several good windows based educational software. they are listed below.

1. WordWeb
2. ePub Reader
3. Google Maps with GPS Tracker
4. Athan (Azan) Basic

0
0
jinjohn218
jinjohn218 writes:
The term server in technology terms can refer to many different computers or computer types. What it basically means is a computer that is providing some kind of service. You can have a web server that runs on Linux and serves web pages or you can have a computer installed with Windows that is used to control part or all of an office network. If you want to build a server, you need a computer but more importantly you need to know what you want your server to do.

0
0
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
Dear please search on google you get a number of details...:)

0
0