McCartneyLove
McCartneyLove asks:
Q:

Relationship help!!

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 8 months we are really happy and we hang out a lot but he's not allowed to date and we never hang out alone because his parents are afraid that something +18's can only do and it's pissing me off because he's alone with me sometimes and I haven't kissed him yet!!! I think h should kiss me first because it's just what I always thought and he's the best guy ever and I don't want to live without him.
In Topics: Teen issues

|

Hey,

It sounds like you are really wanting to kiss your boyfriend, but you are not allowed to because his parents do not want you two to be dating.

It might be best to talk to your boyfriend about how you feel.  Maybe he could talk to his parents and figure out what the exact expectations of him are with girlfriends.  Maybe they can come up with a compromise where he agrees to not be alone with you, but you two can still go out in public with friends.  This could give you the space you need, but also follow the parents’ rules.

However, be prepared for the idea that the relationship might not change much because he is respecting his parents rules.  On the positive side, that’s a guy who is a good boyfriend.  If he knows how to follow the rules and respect them, then he will respect you and your wishes.

Good luck!  Check out the website below for more support.

Jenna, Counselor
0
0