babygirl2814
babygirl2814 asks:
Q:

how does someone report a school that isn't doing anything about bullying?

there has been people I know that has been bullied in school and the teachers and principal didn't do anything bout it. Also there has been teenagers to commit suicide for being bullied.

|

If you feel that your school is not being cooperative with bully related issues, you may want to consider the following options:

1.  Put your concerns in writing, prioritize and document your main concerns.  Specific but concise written communication, along with your desired outcomes will be very important.  
2. Provide this document to the school.
3. School districts have superintendents and boards of education that assist in making decisions regarding issues that are not resolved within a school; as a result parents can contact them with all unresolved issues.
4. If you have worked with everyone within the schooldistrict and feel that there is still no resolution, you can contact your state's Dept of Education.

Hope this helps with your situation!

0
0

Liveandlearn66
Liveandlear... writes:
Funny no one has come up with an answer... So I'm thinking because there doesn't seem to be one because this continues to go on! My  son was jumped at the bus stop yesterday and we did all the steps before this happened talked to teachers principals etc but nothing was done! I have filed criminal charges and wish I just did this from the beginning. I also intend to file what I can against the parents for emotional abuse do to my sons fear of school the bus and loss of faith in the authorities he once trusted for help! I'm looking for any advise as well what else can I do to send a message that this is not gonna be tolerated? Maybe by going after the parents check books will get there attentions and control their children and stop leaving it up to he schools to control these kids and get back to teaching! I'm so frustrated but I will continue to fight back and will not take " we will look into to it and talk to the kids" as a solution only for it to happen again!

0
1
Liveandlearn66
Liveandlear... writes:
If by chance there's an attorney that would help I would love for you to email me and let's talk!

0
0
mothro4
mothro4 writes:
I don't normally answer these questions, but the response about going after parents really made me angry. My mother who is almost old enough for social security took custody of my nephew. He is a bully. She has him on medication, intensive therapy, and no privileges, etc. She was given a mess to work with and has done everything she can to prevent it. Even sending him to inpatient therapy. Its doesn't work. She even changed his school trying to give him a new start where he wasn't known as the bully. Just this evening, we found out someone has filed a police report about him bullying again. The school DID NOT inform her of his actions, in fact kept praising the improvements he was making there. How is she supposed to address and "control her kid" if the school doesn't even let her know there is a problem? My advice for the questioner is if you are in public school, go to the super attendant of schools, or the newspaper with your story. They won't want the bad publicity, nor the angry voice of all parents coming down on them.

0
0
Tonibrad
Tonibrad writes:
Have you gotten anywhere. Getting ready to deal with my kids school for the same reason.

0
0
lilwayne101
lilwayne101 writes:
Go to the police ,court ,LAW ,and the STATE

0
0