Concerned02
Concerned02 asks:
Q:

Who should I report this to?

I am a classroom volunteer at my sons school. Recently his teacher has made racial comments about other students as well as their parents. Teacher also refers to certain kids as "idiots" "stupid" and degrades them. No, not in front of the kids but I'm still shocked that a 3rd grade teacher feels this way about her students! She has also shared communication between her and other parents that I feel is completely inappropriate and unethical.  I'm unsure who I should report these things to.
Member Added on Oct 29, 2013
I am also worried that my concerns may not be addressed because I have no physical proof other than knowing the exact content in the communicarion between the teacher and other parents.
In Topics: Working with my child's teacher(s), Working with school administrators, My Relationship with my child's school

|