E2l0l0e2 asks:

How do I get rid of a little lie that turned huge

I made a lie when I was in 6th grade I told everyone I was allergic to nuts because my best friend was now I am in 11th grade and now no one believes me so they tell me they are going to ask my parents and I don't want to loose my friends.
In Topics: Teen issues

The best thing for you to do is to be honest with your friends. Tell them that you are sorry for being dishonest with them.

Like you said it was a silly lie that seemed to get out of control. You didn't mean to hurt any-ones feelings or for this to get so carried away.

You have to be prepared that your friends are going to be mad at you and have a difficult time trusting you in the future but hopefully with time and you being honest with them they will learn to trust you again.

Boys Town National Hot line