canpanita
canpanita asks:
Q:

how to got rid of wrist pain and how do i know what is cousin the pain? what can it be ? can this pain be something serious? what should i do? help/

In Topics: Physical Health

|
Kare01
Kare01 writes:
If you think it might be Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, you might try Glucosamine Chondroitin or Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM. If there is some numbness associated with the pain, if there are any shooting pains up the inside of your arm and beginning at your wrist, and if you find that you clench your hands towards a fist when you sleep, then it might be Carpal Tunnel. There are also stretches that you can do, and you can wear a wrist support made especially for Carpal Tunnel. If you do not have the wrist support, you can try flatten your palm towards the mattress when you go to sleep to keep it from clenching up when you are sleeping. Of course it is possible that you injured it and then you might need to seek other types of medical assistance and evaluation.

You can find more information at WebMD: http://www.webmd.com/default.htm.  This site has loads of information on medical conditions, symptoms, medications, and supplements. (This site does not state that there is conclusive evidence regarding the effectiveness of the above listed supplements.  However, it has worked wonders for me, and others that I know. Whenever I have a flare up, I take this supplement for a few days, and my symptoms go away completely.)

I also get all of my supplements at: Swanson Health Products: http://www.swansonvitamins.com/ They also have a blog, and lots of information relevant to healthy living.

1
0
hholiedy
hholiedy writes:
You can go online to webmd.com and look at the symptom checker. You can enter in where the pain is, then look at the possibilities of what it could be, then look further into those possibilities. You can narrow down by the symptoms and where your pain is at. But of course, you can always make assumptions BUT only a doctor and xrays or an mri will be able to actually diagnose it. GOOD LUCK!

1
0