Dee_Bronx13
Dee_Bronx13 asks:
Q:

Does anyone know about scholarships available for middle school age children?

Hi,anyone know about scholarships for middle school age children? please respond. Thanks, Dee
In Topics: Financial planning for college

|
Hi Dee - just to clarify, are you hoping to get information on financial assistance for private schools?  Unfortunately, I don't think there are state or national financial assistance programs for kids that age (those kinds of programs kick in for college).  My guess is you'll have to contact individual private school's you're considering in order to find out if they offer any scholorships or financial assistance programs.

Good Luck!

Education.com Community Team

1
0
KidAngel
KidAngel writes:
Hi Dee,
I do not state where you live or what type of scholarship for your child you are seeking, however, if your are in San Diego and seeking a scholarship for remedial studies (to get caught up) the children€™s literacy charity that I am the founder of does offer these scholarships to qualifying families. If you are in SD and this fits, kindly go online to our website and download the forms, www.kidangel.org. I took a shot at letting you know even though I see its Dee_Bronx. You never know!

Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Education.com Team

0
0