Anonymous
Q:

HOW DO I GET THE SCHOOL TO CALL ME WHEN MY GRANDSON GOES TO SCHOOL IN TOREN CLOTHS AND NO LUNCH MONEY  1 WILL PAY BI WEEKLY IF I KNEW.

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON SO I CAN HELP HIM HE'S TO YOUNG TO KNOW THERE IS A PROBLEM .HE GET'S  UP FEED'S HIMSELF AND DRESS'S .BUT I CAN'T HELP IF THE SCHOOL DOES LET ANYONE KNOW BESIDE'S THE MOTHER WHO HAS TO SLEEP IN SO SHE CAN TAKE CARE OF HER OTHER  YOUNGER KID'S.I WOULD COME DOWN I A SECOUND!!!!
In Topics: My child's grandparent(s), Blended families

|
ddiggon
ddiggon writes:
I suggest you try and set up a lunch money account for your grandson if his school has an on-line lunch money website. Most school have this option and you would be able to fund this account at your own discretion. Hope this helps some.

1
0
koriwilliams
koriwilliams writes:
Contact the school and set up an account with money in it in case he doesn't have money for lunch.  That way you will be paying for it, the money will be available at the school.  Pay ahead for 20 lunches or as many as you can.
Take a set of clothes (or two sets) to the school for your grandson. That way he'll have decent clothes to wear.  Talk with the school counselor about this first, and make sure she knows what you plan on doing.
Talk to the child's mother also so you have permission to do this.

1
0