cutie08 asks:

How can I get school district boundaries changed?

My boyfriend's house is in Rotterdam, but the school district is Schenectady. He pays Rotterdam property tax, but pays Schenectady school tax. I want to get the boundaries changed so that (1) my kids can stay in Mohonasen (Rotterdam) Schools (2) so the property value might increase. Do you know how I can go about getting this done?
In Topics: Working with school administrators
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely