delang
delang asks:
Q:

When do we go back to school because my parents want to know so know at a ealier rate to get my school supplies and clothes.

In Topics: Back to school

|

I suggest that your parents contact the school or school district directly to learn the starting date for the next academic year. If they don't have the school or district's telephone number handy (and if the school is located in the United States), they may use SchoolFinder to research the contact information: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder

I'm including below some additional informational resources you may also find helpful. Thanks for asking!

2
0
winter_lover1
winter_lover1 writes:
well i would tell your parent to go to the website of your school. but always go beforehand maybe a couple of weeks earlier. because by the time you get to the store (if you go at the last minute) everything will be gone so be sure go a couple of weeks earlier

2
0
CR'sMom
CR'sMom , Parent writes:
It depends on your school system. However, Walmart usually has school supplies on sell around the 2 week in July in most states. The prices are much cheaper than any other time of the year. Buy your supplies then and save them for when school starts.

1
0
lola123
lola123 writes:
i dont know but call the school number and the wiil tell u

1
1
heenal
heenal writes:
I would tell your parent to go to the website of your school. but always go beforehand maybe a couple of weeks earlier.
good luck
heenal

1
0
alycia123
alycia123 writes:
when do we go back to school

1
0