lilygracesmom
lilygracesmom asks:
Q:

Please Help! What are the best schools in texas for 7 year old that has high functioning autism?

I will be moving to TX over the summer due to my husband's career change. The exact area is negotiable, so I am trying to research where it might be best for my 7 year old who will be in second grade. She is in first grade and mainstreamed with an aide for the majority of the day right now. I'm looking for a school that would be able to accommodate that or maybe have small class sizes? She's very smart but has difficulty staying on task, writing, meltdowns, etc. I have no idea how to go about figuring out where to move! I called some of the school districts, but honestly they aren't going to tell me if they suck, so how do I know?
In Topics: Choosing a school

|