Meheki
Meheki , Student asks:
Q:

i need a science fair topic for middle school

i would like an easy project the middle schools and high schools can use. i prefer astronomy if possible.
In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

Hi -
I'm not sure if you are a student or a parent, but I would not be doing either a student or a parent a service if I told you what you should do. My advice rather is to find a project on a topic that you are interested in. Remember that the teacher has a learning objective for assigning a project: that his or her students become engaged and look deeply into some science content. You must know already that the Education.com website has many science fair resources. I've also posted one below about astronomy. I urge you not to take the easiest project to do but to challenge yourself - choose something that genuinely interests you so that you really learn something about the topic and about science. Good luck!
0
0