carolbenbrook
carolbenbrook asks:
Q:

Searching for excellent homeschooling tutor

Homeschooling tutor for my two young children.
I am moving to Sturgeon Bay, WI for 1 year and I am looking to hire a Spanish speaking tutor to teach my 4 and 6 year old son and daughter. My son (6) has Auditory Processing Disorder and can be tough to teach, my daughter (4) is very bright and is educationally advanced. We are an english family, but we live a lot in Spain and so I do not wish to loose the Spanish language skills while we are in the USA.
I am looking for somebody with an outdoor attitude to education while still following all that is included in the curriculum, I am hoping to find a person who will keep education fun and has a good understanding of science and nature. We are not religious but we teach the values of religious texts.
I am looking for somebody to work only from 8.00 until 13.00 or so, 5 days a week, but we are flexible.  
Please let me know if anybody is interested, please email me on carolanddonovan@mac.com
In Topics: Homeschooling

|