cspack
cspack asks:
Q:

can I send a nanny cam to school with my child?

My child is in 3rd grade in casper Wyoming. She is an excellent student and child. I have had other teachers tell me what an excellent child she is and how she is a great role model to the other student. She is being bullied by her reading teacher. She was made fun of by her teacher in front of other students that her clothes didn't match. Then shortly after that my child was accused of stealing and when the teacher realized that in fact my child didn't steal anything she was offered no apology but was told "that was nothing to cry over" I've already had a meeting with the principal and he was just as bad a the teacher. My next step is sending my kid to school with our nanny cam and then going to the newspaper. Can I legally send the nanny cam to school with my child. It is a public school not a private one. Please help
In Topics: School safety (not bullying), Bullying and teasing

|